The children’s ministry of DRBC exists to glorify God by:
- Supporting and encouraging parents who are primarily responsible for teaching biblical truths to their children (Ephesians 6:4)
- Making the whole counsel of Scripture known to children with special emphasis on the Gospel (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; Romans 1:16-17)
- Praying for the children and relying on the Holy Spirit to regenerate their hearts through the faithful teaching of His Word (Romans 10:17; Ephesians 2:4-10)
- Living faithfully before the children and modeling for them how Christians are called to respond to God, and to interact with each other and with the world around us (Matthew 5:16; 1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Serving parents by freeing them to fully participate in worship services (Hebrews 10:25)
We believe children are a gift from the Lord, and we take seriously our responsibility to steward their souls and their safety.
During the Equipping Hour (currently 9am), children’s ministry is available for grades nursery-6.
During the Main Service, children’s ministry is available for children ages 4 and under. We use a Bible-based curriculum that teaches age-appropriate truths about God and His Son, Jesus.
At DRBC, providing a safe environment for children to learn about Jesus is our top priority. All childcare volunteers are church members who have been screened, interviewed, and trained before being allowed to serve. Most of the children’s ministry volunteers are moms and dads themselves. They follow a strict policy and have a lot of fun!
If you have any questions about our children’s ministry, please contact us at email@example.com.